SculpSure is the first clinically proven FDA-approved breakthrough treatment that uses light-based energy to reduce stubborn fat in problem areas such as the abdomen and love handles—helping you achieve a slimmer, more natural-looking appearance—without surgery or downtime.*
We have compiled a list of questions that are frequently asked during SculpSure consultations. We recommend that you schedule a personalized body contouring consultation by calling our office at (425) 420-2663.
What Is The Difference Between Weight Loss And Fat Loss?
What Areas Does SculpSure Target?
What Should I Expect During My Treatment?
How Many Treatments Are Recommended?
How Long Will My Results Last?
Who Performs The Treatments?
Can I Get Other Treatments Done The Same Day?
What Should I Expect After My Treatments?
When Will I Start To See My Results?
When Is The Best Time Of Year To Get SculpSure Treatment Done?
Who Is A Candidate For SculpSure?
You are NOT a candidate for SculpSure if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. No tests have been conducted on women that are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Transform your body and reduce stubborn fat—without surgery!
- Up to 24% Fat Reduction in Just 25 Minutes1
- Can Be Used on All Skin Types*
- Over 90% Patient Satisfaction Rate2
- Painless—Comfortable & Well-Tolerated Treatment3
- Non-Invasive—No Downtime!*
Discover if SculpSure Body Contouring is Right for You with This Free eBook
SculpSure’s body contouring technology is able to safely target and destroy fat cells in just 25 minutes per treatment area, helping you achieve a slimmer appearance. See more before and after photos from previous patients who tried SculpSure. Results may vary.
Even with a proper diet and exercise, most people have stubborn pockets of fat that seem impossible to lose. SculpSure’s body contouring technology is able to target and efficiently treat areas of troublesome fat in just 25 minutes —without affecting the skin’s surface.
Over time, the body naturally eliminates these disrupted fat cells, with results seen as quickly at 6 weeks, and optimal results typically seen at 12 weeks. There is no recovery time following treatment, so you can resume your daily activities immediately.*
*Individual treatment results may vary. See SculpSure Clinical Data for more information. Personalized results will be discussed during the consultation prior to treatment.
- Average reduction in fat volume following single treatment as measured by MRI; Clinical and Histological Evaluations of a 1060nm Laser Device for Non-Invasive Fat Reduction, John W. Decorato, M.D., FACS. Rafael Sierra, Ph.D., Bo Chen, Ph.D., Westford, MA, 2014.
- Katz B, Doherty S. A multicenter study of the safety and efficacy of a non-invasive 1060 nm diode laser for fat reduction of the flanks. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
- Average patient discomfort rating of 3.7 on a scale of 1-10; Bass L, Doherty S. Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Of The Abdomen With A 1060nm Diode Laser. Paper presented at: 2015 Annual American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery Conference; April 22-26; Kissimmee, FL.
Preparing for your SculpSure Treatment
- Stay hydrated! You will be more comfortable and get better results with the more water you drink prior to your appointment.
- Avoid alcohol the night before as this can dehydrate you.
- Start practicing a healthy diet.
Post Care SculpSure Instructions
- Maintain a healthy diet.
- Keep moving! Exercising is going to help increase your results.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Swelling and tenderness is normal and to be expected. Some bruising can occur but is rare.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to schedule a consultation: (425) 420-2663
Dr. Bryan C. McIntosh is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with over 10 years of experience. Patients from all over Bellevue, Seattle, Redmond, Kirkland, as far east as Yakima, north to Bellingham, and down to Tacoma have been treated by Dr. McIntosh. In his Bellevue office you'll also meet the perfect team of hand-picked aesthetic professionals who truly care about you, and want to ensure you have the best experience possible.